2006/04/03

Maryam-e-Moghaddas (Santa Maria) Church, Isfahan [1]

I am very sorry for not being able to post for about two weeks. I was on a trip which started unexpectedly sooner than it was supposed to, so I couldn't even post a note before leaving.
Now I'm back. Today is the 14th day of the Iranian new year so I wish all my friends a very happy new year.
As my previous posts was related to a sacred place (mosque) I though to post a few pictures of another sacred place in Isfahan, i.e. Vank Church which belongs to the same period as Sheikh-Lotfollah Mosque.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Marc said...

Beautiful Building, Color, Sky and Photography.

Happy New Year to you. I hope you had a fruitful journey.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Pooya recommanded ur site! congratulation!the pix are great, especially this one & no. 11.

Mohammadreza Rahimzadeh said...

Thank you Marc.
Thank you Sanaz too. It's nice of Pooya.

Cynthia Quiros said...

Hi and welcome back :)
happy new year!!
Very beutiful picture, the light the colors, everything!

Wolf said...

Nice composition here, great colors!

Jill said...

Happy new year!